Reportz VS Cyfe
All successful digital marketing companies, as well as freelancers who deal with serious clients, need an all-round reporting and metric-tracking tool that will be able to get the job done in a matter of minutes, without costing them an arm and a leg.
Our competitor Cyfe has a pretty neat premium package, but we at Reportz offer a much more flexible and cost-effective plan, especially for those who seek scalability when it comes to the number of dashboards and widgets they’ll be getting for their money.
What makes Reportz the best-buy solution on the market is the option to add as many dashboards as you need at a particular moment (and add as many widgets as you need per dashboard). This means you won’t have to buy more dashboards than you currently need, while you can also always stop paying for the dashboards that you don’t need at the moment - a pretty cool option that prevents you from wasting money in the long run on dashboards that you are not using.
Although we don’t have as many active integrations as Cyfe at the moment, we do have dozens of them in the pipeline that will surely separate us from most of our respected competitors in the near future.
What we DO currently offer is a neat 15-day free trial period during which you can test and see why Reportz is definitely the best reporting tool that comes with the price of under $7 per dashboard, which is less than half of what Cyfe charges ($19 per dashboard).
Some of the most beneficial characteristics of Reportz include:
- Pricing – We offer much more flexible and cost-effective options regarding scalability and the current number of your clients
- Integrations – Although we don’t offer as many integrations as some of our competitors at the moment, we have a number of must-have tools on our roadmap. Also, Reportz currently offers crucial SEO and PPC integrations that most of our rivals don’t (SEMrush, Ahrefs, Serpstat, Rank Ranger…)
- Features - some of the most relevant features that Reportz offers at much lower prices (or even for free) include: customizable dates, customizable number of dashboards and widgets, cool referral program through which you can earn free dashboards, customizable dashboards, useful templates...
REPORTZ VS Cyfe (what Reportz has and our competitor doesn’t):
- Price of under $7 per dashboard
- The price per dashboard drops as you buy more of them
- Several cool integrations that our competitors neglected
- Visually superior interface and dashboards
- More responsive interface
Give Reportz a Chance!
Try out our tool for free now and instantly see how a feature-rich platform like Reportz can improve the overall quality of your reporting and eliminate all the pain from this mundane process!Claim Your Free Trial