Reportz VS Data Pine
If you are a digital marketing company or a freelancer who seeks an efficient, feature-packed and cost-friendly reporting tool, do read on, as Reportz might just be the deal you have been looking for.
Our tool provides you with a myriad of extremely versatile features right from the start, with no hidden costs and additional fees that might crop up later on. The list of possibilities that our users have the moment they buy their first dashboard includes:
- adding as many dashboards as you wish according to the number of your clients at the moment
- Archiving a dashboard if you do not need it and the possibility of reopening it later for further use
- adding as many widgets per dashboard as you need/want
- full customization of your dashboards
- access to all the cool integrations we currently provide right off the bat (we also have at least a dozen more useful integrations on our road map that will be available in the near future)
- the opportunity to set custom dates for your dashboards
- white label options for easier and more pragmatic branding purposes...
We at Reportz truly believe our digital marketing campaign tracking and automated reporting tool is currently the best-buy option in terms of what you get for your money, especially in the long run.
Although DataPine offers a free trial option similar to ours, Reportz really stands out when you take a look at the big picture. Namely, our tool boasts a price of under $7 per dashboard, with an immediate access to each and every feature we provide as soon as you buy your first dashboard, while you also have the green light to add or delete as many dashboards as you need in accordance with the number of clients at that particular month.
What is also a pretty handy pricing feature, especially for those looking at the big picture stuff, is that the price of additional dashboards starts to go down as you begin to add more of them.
This is why Reportz is perfect for the following users:
- Smaller digital marketing agencies
- Large digital marketing companies
- In-house SEOs
- SEO resellers
- Social Marketing Managers
Useful Features That Come With Reportz:
- Pricing – Reportz provides mean deals in terms of flexibility, scalability and cost-effectiveness; We also offer a free 15-day trial!
- Integrations – We offer a plethora of useful integrations that can be of use to professional SEO experts;
- Customizable dates
- Customizable number of dashboards
- Unlimited number of widgets
- Free white label solution
- Cool referral program
REPORTZ VS Data Pine (what Reportz has and our competitor doesn’t):
- Price of under $7 per dashboard
- Fully customizable dates
- The price per dashboard drops as you buy more of them
- SEO and PPC oriented integrations that our competitors neglected (Ahrefs, Rank Ranger, Google Search Console, Google Adwords, SEMrush, Serpstat)
- Social media integrations (aside from Facebook, we also offer Instagram, with Twitter and Linkedin in the pipeline)
- Adding as many widgets as you need/want within one dashboard
Give Reportz a Chance!
Try out our tool for free now and instantly see how a feature-rich platform like Reportz can improve the overall quality of your reporting and eliminate all the pain from this mundane process!Claim Your Free Trial