Understanding the reasons behind a certain website’s position in Google’s search and what needs to be done in order to increase a specific brand’s visibility online is still something that confuses a lot of people. Especially those who don’t really have a lot of experience with running successful businesses online. If you, for example, work with clients who want to invest in SEO, but don’t really know anything about it - you’ll probably waste a ton of hours on producing compelling marketing reports that provide answers to every possible question.
That is if you don’t use our reporting solution, of course.
Our amazing marketing tool is here to help you supercharge your reporting process and drastically speed up your client and management back-and-forth routine, by giving them clear answers to such questions like:
- What are the most profitable organic and paid keywords for our business?
- In which keywords should we invest and why? What’s their estimated traffic?
- Which keywords are we tracking? What’s their position?
- Did we make any new links this month? If so, where and how?
- Where and how are our competitors making links? How well do they rank in SERP compared to us?
- Did we lose any links?
- What is the most shared content about an XY topic?
The list is basically endless.
With Reportz, you can effortlessly provide answers to all these questions and complete extremely powerful, detailed and personalized marketing reports from zero to hero in under 5 minutes. You can even automate that process and provide your regular clients with frequent and intelligent feedback, in just a couple of clicks.