Every successful company knows that data transparency, along with regular client reporting, is one of the most important aspects of their company, especially in the modern and oversaturated digital marketing landscape. Reportz is able to help you bring your A-game when it comes to reporting and keeping your clients happy and well-informed. Our easy-to-use and feature-packed interface uses dashboards and widgets to put handy metrics to good use and create vivid reports for your clients.
Aside from many other useful integrations/sources our tool supports, we are especially proud of those coming from Google. Through Reportz’ integration with Google My Business, you will be able to:
- Learn where your customers come from and how they managed to find your company, so you can better target new audiences in the future.
- Gain insight into which posts and updates are getting noticed and what exactly is bringing in new clients.
- Learn what you can do to reach new audiences and better understand your community.
- Gain valuable insights into your customers’ actions, including clicks, calls, listing views...
- Provide your audience with surefire content and more reasons to return to your business.
- Optimize your website the best way possible so more people can reach your business
Some of the most relevant Google My Business metrics that all Reportz users are able to wield right away (from the moment they buy their first dashboard) include:
- Direct queries
- Indirect queries
- Views on Google Maps
- Views on Google Search
- Clicks on the listing
- Phone number clicked on the listing
- Number of requested driving directions
- Number of views on media items uploaded by the merchant
- Number of views on media items uploaded by the customers
- Number of times the local post was viewed on Google Search
- Number of times the Call To Action button was clicked on Google Search