If you see digital marketing as an ongoing game of chess, then client and management reporting is the piece that can easily turn the entire game around. Depending on how good you are in this department, reporting can either make or break your brand.
That’s why it needs to be taken so seriously.
These data-driven documents provide us with a clear understanding of what we have achieved so far, and what we need to do in order to improve our position and meet those future business goals.
Regardless of what you do online - your clients and management are always interested in rankings. The way you explain your actions in this department, what is working, what isn’t, and what needs to be fixed to achieve the desired results, can have a significant effect on your and your client’s success online. It can also influence how much will your management and clients value your work, which can eventually help you get promoted or sign and keep a client for years and years to come.
Reportz is here to help you explain:
- Is your site clean? If not, which issues do you need to resolve ASAP?
- Which search term has caused you to appear in search results?
- Which queries bring you the most traffic and for which should you optimize your site?
- Are your most important info pages highlighted in SERP?
- Which sites are linking to your domain?
- Are your mobile search visitors happy with how your site is performing for them?
The list goes on and on.
It doesn’t really matter which niche or market you operate in, you always need to keep an eye on your keywords and rankings. Understanding your position in Google’s search and all the things that got you there can only help you move your or your client’s business forward. .