Much like with our LinkedIn Ads integration, adding LinkedIn Social to the list of Reportz’ sources was a no-brainer. We know how crucial PPC and organic social engagement/reach are, especially in the today’s social media driven world, so we provided all Reportz users with an opportunity to overview the most vital LinkedIn metrics for their pages.
You can choose daily or monthly date ranges for your reports so you can compare different time periods and show how well your social strategy is performing.
With our reporting and metrics tracking tool, users are able to monitor and portray the following KPIs:
- Desktop Page, Mobile Page, Careers Page, and Regular Page Views
- Organic Followers
- Paid Followers
- Unique Impressions
- Comment Mentions
- Share Mentions
- Careers Page Banner Promo Clicks; Careers Page Employees Clicks; Careers Page Jobs Clicks; Careers Promo Links Clicks
- Mobile Careers Promo Links Clicks; Mobile Careers Page Employees Clicks; Mobile Careers Page Jobs Clicks
- Unique Desktop Page Views; Unique Mobile Page Views; Unique Page Views; Unique Careers Page Views
- Jobs Page Views; Desktop Jobs Page Views; Mobile Jobs Page Views...
...the list goes on.
With our tool, you will be able to track all the pertinent data coming from your LinkedIn pages, choose the ones you want to show, and use them to assemble detailed yet comprehensive reports in under 10 minutes and just as many clicks. This way you will be able to improve your social strategies by making informed, data-driven decisions in the future.
All this in just 4 simple steps:
Step 1: Choose the LinkedIn Social campaign you want to monitor
Step 2: Select the metrics you want to show
Step 3: Choose the chart type and style that best suits your needs
Step 4: Select prefered date range for your reports
When your report is finished, you will be presented with a vivid chart (the style of which depends on your own preferences) that you can then present to your clients and inform them on how well their LinkedIn Social campaigns are performing.